Segra has started her heat!

On the evening of the 23rd, the night before Christmas Segra started her heat! We expected her to come into heat in February so she took us a bit by surprise. But despite this we still decide to go ahead with our plans and if all goes well we will have puppies at the end of March, ready to move to their new families by the end of May. 
In the beginning of next week I will make a first progesteronetest to see how her levels are so we can plan for our trip to Khan in Norway. We have a long drive ahead of us so it all needs some planning to work out! Keep your fingers crossed for us and I promise to keep you posted on our progress!
Below are some photos of Segra taken earlier today when the sun came out for a short while!